Friday, May 30, 2008

Kids

Kids are SO funny! The other day I was baby-sitting seven little girls, all at the same time. I haven't been around so many little girls at the same time for awhile. It was very entertaining, because they got upset about the littlest things, like picking movie. (Now,at the same time, it was kind of annoying, because I was the one who had to handle all the drama) Anyway, so they decided on Enchanted, of course, and when we were watching the previews it had a preview of Prince Caspian, and I turned to one of the little girls and said, jokingly, "I'm gonna marry Peter." And her eyes got so big, and she goes "Really? You know him?" I almost started laughing, but I didn't. At least, not until I was out of the room. And there have been kids who have asked me if I'm married, and I'll look at them and tell them that I'm thirteen, and they just look at me and say "So?" It's kinda funny. And one time, my cousins niece was walking in the store with her grandparents, and walked past a lady with, a, um, very large rear end, and yelled out: "LOOK AT THAT GHETTO BOOT-AY!!!" Her grandparents just grabbed her hands and walked away as fast as they could. If you have any funny stories, email me, and I'll post 'em.

-Scarlett

3 comments:

Brittani said...

Oh my gosh! that is SO funny! I have so many funny little girl stories... (they can be such drama queens or um, princesses) We should get together. Call me sometime!

Hailey Jo said...

kids are SO funny!!! they say the cutest things!!! my niece millie used to do the peace sign and say "peace man!" it was SO cute!!! we can still get her to do it sometimes!

Brooke said...

Ha ha! that's cute! I have a few stories to share too!

About Me

My photo
I have AMAZING friends, who I love to death! They are awesome! <3