Pooh. ZYA is having their prom on Saturday and I am two months too young to go...............(Sigh).............................. Okay, I'm done with my pity party. Last Saturday was SO busy! First I went with Bonnie and her family to a play called the Fantasticks, and then Bonnie and her little sister had a ballet recital at the same theater, and then me, Bonnie's family, and Hailey went to Chris, Danny, and Emma's piano recital. (It was amazing, by the way) and then we all went to the Bowlers house and played Ultimate water spoons. It was SO fun. It's basically water spoons, except the spoons are in a different room, so once someone has four of the same cards, that person throws down their cards, jumps up and starts running to the room with the spoons, and after that, chaos reigns. It is insane, everyone is pushing and shoving, trying to get the spoons first, and it usually ends up in one person jumping on top of the spoons, and everyone else jumps on top of that person, trying to reach under them and grab a spoon. Usually that person gets pushed off and everyone fights over the spoons, and finally, the unlucky loser has to drink a whole cp of water while being monitered by Chris. I had no idea how violent and competitive my friends could be. Haha, just kidding. But seriously, I have SO many bruises. I even have one on my ear! But it was fun.
Scarlett

1 comment:
I can't go to the prom either!!!! we should have a pity party together!!!! last night was awesome!!!! my ear got murdered by some unknown person and it hurt SO bad!!!! it was way fun though!!!
Post a Comment