Hello everyone! I would like to bring something to eveyones attention. I keep hearing people talking bad about the soldiers in Iraq, and I just wnted to point out that while many of us may not support the war in Iraq, that we still need to suport our troops. Because those young men and women are risking their lives for US. For OUR freedom. I got an email a while back that had pictures of some soldiers and that talked a little bit about their circumstances, and I thought that I would post some pictures from the e-mail. If a
nyone would like the e-mail, just let me know
and I'll send it to you. 
nyone would like the e-mail, just let me know
and I'll send it to you. 

1 comment:
I agree. even if we don't agree with the war we still need to support them!
Post a Comment