Guess what? The other day I ws talking to my brothers and I was asking them what their favorite Disney movie was, and they said it was Cars. Proceeded to ask them why hey didn't like Aladin, or Hercules or anything like that. And guess what? They said that they have never even seen them! (Gasp) And I couldn't figure out why this injustice had occured, and then I realized that they are all on VHS, and we only have DVD players now. So, I have taken it upon myself make sure that my brothers see all the Disney classics. Aren't they lucky to have such a caring sister? (haha, jk.) Anyway, so I borrowed The Hunchback of Notre Dame from our neighbors and sat down with my brothers to watch, and it made me cry. And not only did it make me cry, it made me cry like six times. That is the most a movie has ever made me cry. Anyway, Hooray for Disney!
-Scarlett

1 comment:
you have deprived little brothers!!!
Post a Comment