Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swimming

Yesterday I went swimming at our neighbors house with Bonnie and her family, and I got SO sunburnt. Well, it was actually just my face and my shoulders, but they hurt REALLY bad. One time I went to the lake with my cousin, and I didn't put sunscreen on, and were there the whole day, and when we got back my sunburn was so awful! I was sunburnt all over, and my skin was peeling, it looked like I had some sort of skin disease. It was kinda funny, because a few days after that I went to my family reunion, and everyone in my family thought that I was dying or something. Well, I thought that it was funny.

-Scarlett

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Don't feel bad. I went with my friend to take care of her horse, and I got WAY crispy! I bought a cute shirt the day before, but now it shows my sunburn REALLY bad! I'll have to show you when you get here! {:D

About Me

My photo
I have AMAZING friends, who I love to death! They are awesome! <3