I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for YFA! I've only got 18 days left! Woo-hoo! I am excited that I'm old enough to stay over night this time. AND I get to go to the dance. I am WAY excited for the dance! I got this really cute light pink dress prom Urban Wear. I'm going to get some cute black shoes that I found at Urban Wear to go with it. This is going to be the second dance that I've ever gone too. Did I mention that I'm excited for the dance? Now, excuse me while I switch from girly-mode to normal-mode. Okay. So, I don't have a lot going on until YFA. Most likely I'll get a little depressed from the lack of action in my life, one of the downsides from going to my school, is the all my friends live on all other sides of town. Except for Bonnie, but she's so energetic all the time that I have to take her small doses. (luv ya Bonnie!) And, one of the downsides of being homeschooled is that the kids in my neighborhood forget that I exist until they see me at church, so I don't get to do any of the normal summer activities like night games. Oh well, I wouldn't want to play with them anyway.
-Scarlett
P.S. I've kinda given up on the whole 'quote of the day' thing, in case you haven't noticed. :D

1 comment:
I can't wait either! You'll have to go dress shopping W/ me, cuz I need a differant one. Love ya!
Post a Comment