Last night was really fun. The party was at Nicholas' house. Well, it was more of just a get together then just hanging out. We played water spoons an it was fun. Okay, so for all you peoples who don't know how to play water spoons, it's just like spoons, except the loser of the round has to drink a whole cup of water, and the first person to go to the bathroom wins. First Nicholas lost three times in a row, and it was really funny because whenever he went to go fill up his cup, we would all get up and watch him to make sure he didn't cheat. Then I started losing, and I lost three times and I felt like I was going to barf from drinking all that water and I just went to the bathroom so that I wouldn't have to drink any more. Then poor Danny started losing, and he lost SEVEN times. Well, I guess that technically he lost ten times, but for one of the times Hailey drank his water for him because she felt bad for him, and then the tenth time he quit and went to the bathroom. And then we all went outside because the people who drank water were feeling a little bit sick and needed fresh air. And then me and Hailey started talking about Becoming Jane and how sad it was, and how much we loved Tom LaFroy, and then the boys just kind of separated into their own group. Well, I think I've talked enough for one day.
Scarlett

2 comments:
Ha ha! I'll have to try it sometime!
ya that was WAY fun!!! I felt so bad for Danny!! I thought four cups was bad, and he had to drink like seven!! ya, I posted it on my blog as well!
Post a Comment