There isn't a lot going on today, other than the fact that I'm going to a party. I can't believe that school is almost out. I'm sad, I don't want school to get out. I like school. Haha, I sound like a Begginer readers book. But I am sad that school is almost out. But, I am also excited for summer, because summer has YFA (YFA ROCKS!!!), swimming, staying up late, so, I guess I'm not TOO sad. Heres the quote for the day:
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valient never taste of death but once."
-Julius Caesar Act 2 scene 2
-Scarlett

2 comments:
I am not looking forward to the end of school either! but we need to hang out this summer a lot!! I still haven't signed up for YFA....hehehehe but I will soon!!!
I can't wait for YFA either! I hope we can get them same group and cabin! *sigh* Why can't summer hurry up?
Post a Comment