Sunday, December 7, 2008

Long time no see (write?)

Wow, I haven't written in a LONG time! Right now I am staying at my aunts house because my parents are on cruise. (Sigh) They're so lucky. I am feeling very jealous at the moment. So, on the topic of cruises, I decided I'm going to do a poll, to see what kind of a cruise people most want to go on. Your selections will be:

An Alaskan cruise
A Hawaiian cruise
A Caribbean cruise
A Mexican cruise
A European cruise

I myself am trying to decide between a Caribbean cruise (that's the one my parents are doing) and a European cruise. I'm thinking I'm going to start a cruise fund for myself, so that I can go on one. I'm thinking I'm gonna make all my friends do it too, so that we can all go together. Woo! Vacation!

-Scarlett

2 comments:

Hailey Jo said...

all the way!!! I will come with you!! my vote is a europian cruse! hello!!! that would be AWESOME!!!!

Brittani said...

I say we do all of them! I cant decide between European, Hawiian, or Carribean! So we should just go everywhere!

About Me

My photo
I have AMAZING friends, who I love to death! They are awesome! <3