Friday, August 22, 2008

Seminary

So, I started seminary. It's actually pretty cool, but my first day, I was TERRIFIED of all those public school kids. I have no idea why, 'cause I'm friends with lots of kids who go to public school, I guess I just didn't like the classroom setting, it brought back some unpleasant memories of public school... Anyway, my teacher is awesome, the kids in my class are nice, and everything is going great. So far. Only a few kids know that I'm homeschooled, so we'll see how that goes. AHHHH! School starts next week! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, congratulations are in order for Brittani Mott (Did I spell your name right?) because she is going to be in her towns production of Pride and Prejudice. And Bonnie, because she is going to be Mary in SGMT's The Secret Garden. Yes, I know, I already announced that, but, (sniff) I'm so proud! :D Anyway, I'm thinking that I'll find out all the days that she will be doing the play and post them, so people can see if they can go and 'stuffs'.

-Scarlett

P.S. Here is your quote for the day:

"I never think of the future-it comes soon enough."
-Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Brittani said...

You spelled it right, and thanks! My first day of seminary started not too long ago too. I felt exaclty the same. You'll get used to it, I was surprized at how fast I did.

About Me

My photo
I have AMAZING friends, who I love to death! They are awesome! <3