Okay, so, I read the first two Twilight books out of curiosity, because everyone is so obsessed with them, and I'm not that impressed. The main character is selfish and stupid. In my opinion. And her vampire lover is too moody. I think I'll stick with regular, old, 'pathetic' human boys. You would never guess that the author was lds. I am kind of, no, scratch that, VERY dissapointed. Especially since everyone uses that as an excuse to read her books. But, she is a very good writer, I'll give her that. She just kinda sucks you in, so now I have to read the last ones to find out what happens or it will drive me crazy. Pooh. To all you Twilight fans out there, I apolagise if I've offended you, this is just my own personal opinion, you can love the vampire if you want. :D
Here's the quote of the day actually, here's a few short ones (by the way, the ones about boys I don't think are true, they're just really funny):
1. Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
2. Don't take life too seriously, no one get's out alive.
3. He that laughs last, thinks the the slowest.
4. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
5. Perfect men are only fictional.
6. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room (so true! That or your big toe...).
7. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
-Scarlett

2 comments:
you know, I agree!! they weren't that good, but she does suck you into them. I really liked them and then about a week later when I had let it sit a little I decided that I really didn't like them that much. because of the reasons you listed and more. anyway I read the other ones and I wouldn't recommend them, they are a lot worse then the first one, so I wouldn't suggest them.
one more comment.... on the quote "boys are like lava lamps etc." I have heard it "Boys are like lava lamps, they are fun to watch, and even more so when they are hot."
Post a Comment